OUWA – Dortmund Bundesliga Match Results Cut Bayern Munich’s Position. Dortmund succeeded in furthering the distance from Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga standings after a big win against Hertha Berlin in Week 8.
Borussia Dortmund is hosted by Bayern Munich at home to Bayern. In this match, Bayern failed to score and won full points.
Week 8 of the 2020-2021 Bundesliga has played seven of the nine parties until Saturday, November 21, 2020, local time or Sunday morning WIB.
Bayern Munich plays one of seven Bundesliga Week 8 matches.
Bayern, who hosted the mid-table Werder Bremen at home, failed to get full points.
The Hansi Flick player had to be content to share a draw with Werder Bremen when he was only able to draw 1-1 in that match.
By getting an additional figure in the 8th Bundesliga match, Bayern Munich has a collection of 19 points from eight-match matches. This condition resulted in Bayern’s position at the top of the standings prone to be acquired by other Bundesliga clubs.
In other matches, Borussia Dortmund managed to take advantage of the drawing moment in the Bayern VS Werder Bremen match to cut the gap between Dortmund and Bundesliga champions Bayern.
Dortmund, who played away against Hertha Berlin, managed to win with a score that was quite a landslide, 5-2.
The four Dortmund goals in the Hertha Berlin goal were packed by one player, namely Erling Haaland.
While one other Dortmund goal was made by Raphael Guerreiro.
The two Hertha goals were scored by Matteus Cunha, one of which was made through the white dot.
Thanks to this victory, Dortmund moved up to second in the Bundesliga standings and are only one point adrift of Bayern Munich.
— Bundesliga English (@Bundesliga_EN) November 21, 2020
Bundesliga complete results until Sunday (11/22/2020) in the morning
- Arminia Bielefeld 1-2 Bayer Leverkusen (Lukas Hradecky 47′-GBD; Leon Bailey 27 ′, Aleksandar Dragovic 88 ′)
- Bayern Muenchen 1-1 Werder Bremen (Kingsley Coman 62 ′; Maximilian Eggestein 45 + 1 ′)
- Borussia Moenchengladbach 1-1 Augsburg (Florian Neuhaus 5 ′; Daniel Calgiuri 88 ′)
- Hoffenheim 3-3 VFB Stuttgart (Cristoph Baumgartner 16 ′, Ryan Sessegnon 48 ′.
- Andrej Kramaric 71′-pen; Nicolas Gonzales 18 ′, Silas Fundu 27 ′, Marc-Oliver Kempf 90’4)
- Schalke 0-2 Wolfsburg (Wout Weghorst 3 ′, Xaver Schlager 24 ′)
- Eintracht Frankfurt 1-1 RB Leipzig (Aymen Barkok 43 ′; Yussuf Poulsen 57 ′)
- Hertha Berlin 2-5 Borussia Dortmund (Matteus Cunha 33 ′, 79′-pen; Erling Haaland 47 ′, 49 ′, 63 ′, 80 ′, Raphael Guerreiro 70 ′)